The runway is always a great place to look for the latest footwear trends for women. If the footwear is seen on the runway, it will most likely be seen in the designer stores. It is always full of surprises, with fresh, new ideas popping up all the time. Take a look at some eye-catching trends in women’s footwear for 2018 that will have you wanting to learn more.
Women’s Footwear Trends for Spring 2018
- High heels are always a great choice for fashionable shoes. They are sassy, sexy, and fashionable. There are so many different colours, patterns, fabrics, and heel lengths to choose from. A great new look is the two-toned high heels with a subtle hint of lace around the top of the shoe. It is a great look that can be worn with capris, calf-length dresses, or mini-skirts.
- The perfect look for your date night is a delicate high heel with a clear strap on the front. This type of high heel will show off your perfectly-pedicured toes, and look dainty at the same time.
- If you’re feeling fierce, try a strappy mesh high heel. This type of footwear says confidence, especially when paired with leather jeans and a cotton blouse.
- Another intense statement-maker for women’s footwear is the mid-calf high heel shoe with a see-through front. This shoe speaks volumes, saying you’re strong, determined, and assertive. Put these shoes on, and you just might feel like you could conquer anything.
SHOP MY FAVORITE SPRING SUMMER 2018 SHOES. JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE SHOP.
READ RELATED: SPRING 2018 FASHION TRENDS.
- For a more feminine touch, try a low-heel, semi-ballet-inspired shoe. It’s a beautiful, ballerina-type shoe that will have you feeling ready to audition at the ballet.
- Maybe you’re in a denim mood. Try an over the knee boots with a thin heel, and completely made of denim. Wear these with blue jeans and your favourite blue jean shirt. Just be sure to wear different-but-similar shades of blue jean material you don’t want to be matchy-matchy. Add some bright jewellery to accessorise, and you’re set!
- Feeling ferocious, and want your footwear to match that attitude? Try a shoe with lots of flowing faux fur. Rock it with a mini-skirt and your favourite shirt. This look is a guaranteed head-turner.
- If you are going for a more casual look, try a pair of tennis shoes. Of course, not just any tennis shoes! Look for those with bright colours or, alternately, subtle colours, with a sheer ribbon for the string. Tennis shoes don’t have to be dull and boring.
There are so many options when it comes to fashionable women’s footwear trends of the year. Depending on your mood, the event, and your desired comfort level, there are so many popular shoe styles to choose from. High heels, ballet flats, even tennis shoes are coming forward to the front line of the fashion industry. So be bold, adventurous, and open-minded. With so many options for women’s fashionable shoes for 2018, there is definitely a style of shoe that is right for you. So go shopping, girl!
P.S. If you are in London and need a fashion stylist or a wardrobe consultant, just contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to have you amongst my lovely clients!
READ NEXT: CULOTTES FASHION HISTORY.