A pear-shaped body is when a woman is much smaller at the top and has a much wider bottom. This woman usually wears different sizes at the bottom of the one she wears at the top. If you see a pear-shaped woman sitting behind a desk, you get attracted to her literally. But choosing the right styles for this type of body can be difficult.
Women with pear-shaped figures usually have a triangular body, which means that their torso is narrow, their bust is generally smaller and their hips wide. The curved pear-shaped body is one of the most common types of body. Celebrities like Rihanna and Beyoncé have this entire silhouette. Pear-shaped, you want to focus on your slender legs and upper body while minimizing the appearance of your hips, thighs and lower part. In this article, I will give you some tips for choosing clothes for your pear-shaped body.
Dressing a pear-shaped woman
As the name suggests, the body of a pear is pear-shaped, meaning that the hips are wider than the bust. To balance what you need, find clothes that will balance your stockings with your bust without adding volume to your hips. Examples: Jeans and straight jeans, Skirts of a line or other skirts that flow around the hips without adding volume, Do not wear pants or skirts with flap pockets or other hips details, Tops that can add volume to your shoulder, such as structured shoulders, Tops with “V” or “U” neckline, Maxi superb dresses on pears, Choose darker colors for your lower half and lighter colors or patterns for your top half.
First, you want to choose necklines that create a balance between the top and the bottom. The boat necks are perfect for that. You should consider wearing high embellished around the bust and shoulders. The tops that fit the waist also add length and proportions to the lower body. To reach wider shoulders, she can wear her shoulders with a tight skirt to accentuate her waist.
Second, do not be afraid to accentuate your size. Wear clothes at the waist and choose attractive belts. You may want to wrap scarves around your waist. Enjoy this nice feature. Wearing a line of skirts will soften the hips and emphasize the waist. Line A highlights the central part of the body. Instead of lighter pants and jeans, darken; choose stockings that come directly from the hip. Also, opt for straight-leg pants.
Dresses: Similar to the bottom, a dress line will become your best friend! Use those with plugged or floating sleeves. To distract from the hips, A-Line dresses that fit around or under the knee works better. The wrap dress is also a good option. Likewise, every pear-shaped woman should wear some underwear, such as suspenders, under-quilted sneakers and sneakers that do justice to the hips, buttocks and thighs. Accessorize the upper body instead of using heavy belts at the bottom.
Pants: The most common mistake made by pear-shaped women is to cover their hips, pants and thighs with loose, misshapen pants and to wear a skin-tight top. When choosing pants, choose darker colours and stick to solid ones. This helps to minimize your hips and thighs. You want to avoid tapered trousers, choose pants that flow gently on your hips. You may also want to choose pants that have a low waist to create a longer look for your torso. Finally, when selecting shoes, I recommend choosing a heeled shoe. This will make your bottom half thinner.
Tips to watch when buying the lower part of your body:
- Wear skirts that end below the knee to emphasize your fine legs; By doing this, you flood the bottom of your body and give it a larger appearance, while highlighting the top of your body, which further strengthens your lower half!
- A line of skirts works very well on the shape of your body, especially if it is tight at the waist. If you opt for a firm fabric like jeans, leather, tweed or thick cotton-like thin or elastic fabrics, your hips and thighs will be stuck.
- Choose a taller size when buying pants, as this will create the illusion of longer legs
- Avoid leggings or skinny leggings, this would draw attention to the lower body and make the upper body look smaller
- Straight jeans or jeans are the most flattering way to not add volume and show off your legs
- Avoid short, tight or wrinkled pants as they will look shorter and draw attention to the lower body.
- Do not forget to wear dark colours on the lower body because they hide a multitude of sins!
Shoes and accessories
- To increase the length of your legs, wear boots and pointed heels and avoid rounded kicks.
- Use upper body accessories such as necklaces, earrings and pins to distract from the lower body
- Avoid wearing too tight belts around the waist as they will widen your hips even further
- Avoid bracelets as they will draw attention to your hips
That’s the best advice I can give you: it’s about the shape of your body. Once you know your body type, you can easily start finding clothes that actually promote your figure. At this point, keep in mind that there are no “good” or “bad” body types because women are all different and beautiful. These are the main tips to help you get the most out of your figure. Basically, pear-shaped is the relationship between the measurements of your bust, your waist and your hips.
*I also wrote an article on how to dress am inverted triangle shaped body.
Are you petite? Do you have an inverted triangle shape? If you’re not sure what is an inverted triangle shape, in today’s Hollywood, Victoria Beckham is the most typical inverted triangle shape. Inverted triangle shares some similar characteristics with a rectangle shape. Some women are inverted triangles. Others tend to some features of being rectangle-shaped but are slightly triangular in an inverted way. Every petite body type has its unique threats and has the potential to be beautiful, as long as they use the right dressing techniques to enhance their assets. Let us take a look at what an inverted triangle shape is.
- You have broad and prominent straight shoulders, which are more extensive than your waist or your hips.
- Like the rectangle shape, you are likely to have an athletic body.
- You have ample bust and a wide back. Your chest may be more massive, and your back may be fuller.
- You have a proportionally larger upper body
- You tend to have rather flat buttocks. Your hips are slim, and your bottom may tend to the flat side
- Your waist is subtle, and you tend to add weight first in your belly and upper body, most notably your back when you gain weight. Click here to read the full article.
If you are looking to upgrade your image a little bit or undergo a complete STYLE REVAMP, feel free to reach out to me via email email@example.com or visit my website here: https://stylerevamp.co.uk/ to explore and book the services that suit your personal style needs. I will be happy to help! Yuliya x