Hi guys, today I’d like to talk to you about some very common fashion mistakes. I believe, if we pay a little more attention on them, we can all become more stylish and maintain our personal style. These mistakes are very obvious and easy to avoid. You will understand it, once you read my blog post to the end.
- Don’t follow all the hot trends blindly. You don’t want to come across as a clown or a Christmas Tree.
- Don’t wear stained, ripped or worn out clothes. People will recognise this as disrespectful to them and a situation.
- Cut out ribbon loops of new clothes. Nothing can be worse than trying to hide these ribbons during your romantic date or business meeting. Oh no, there is worse – if you don’t pay attention to them and people see what colour are they this time!
- Don’t wear shoes with tired heels or broken heel caps. I think enough said.
- Don’t wear a waist belt with a dress that have a waist stripe detail. (*like a dress from the main picture)
- Don’t wear dark tights with light shoes. I can’t think of a good example of beige sandals paired with black tights.
- Choose correct size and fitting. Avoid wearing too small size, because it will make you look bigger and desperate. Also, avoid too wear large a size, as it can look unflattering.
- Choose matching lingerie. Make sure people can’t see the pattern of your brand new leopard bra! Save this surprise for your boyfriend, he will appreciate it.
- Logos! Try to avoid showing people how much did you spend on your new t-shirt and bag. If you go to Madrid or Paris, you will never find elegant women screaming the brand names out.
- Don’t be nostalgic about your clothing. Find a balance between clothes you like and what is fashionable at the moment. Don’t keep items only because you have good memories linked to them. Buy new clothes and create amazing life full of joy!
What are your fashion mistakes? You may also like to read my article on how to de-clutter your wardrobe. Let me know what you think!
Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin. Just press a + button bellow!
Yuliya at Yukova Blog x | Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook @yukovadesign